Planning a visit to Los Olivos, California? Contact us to find out where you can taste our small-production wines and for assistance in planning your trip. Additionally, we’ll be participating in the below events.
30th Annual Afternoon of Epicurean Delights
- June 3rd, 2018, 12pm - 4pm
- Pismo Beach, CA
- Each year, on the first Sunday in June, the tranquil grounds of the Historic Chapman Estate are transformed into an elegant garden party. Guests are invited to stroll through the lovely gardens, marvel at the panoramic ocean views and lounge poolside, while tasting a wide array of delicious foods and beverages. Guests also enjoy a variety of live music provided by local musicians, as well as an opportunity to bid on exciting silent auction items.
This extraordinary event supports the Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo Health & Prevention Division, which provides invaluable medical, educational and advocacy services for families, women, men and youth throughout San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties.
- More information and tickets click here
Jazz and Olive Festival
- June 9, 2018
- Spend a Saturday afternoon in the beautiful Los Olivos with Nielson wines, listening to world-class, professional jazz musicians, and sampling 30 different olive-themed dishes prepared by local chefs. This event historically sells out early. Don't wait to be disappointed at the gate!
- Buy your tickets here
Santa Barbara Wine + Food Festival
- June 30th, 2018
- Taking place along the banks of Mission Creek at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. Nielson Wines will be on hand pouring new releases and not to be missed favorites.
- For more information please visit here
- Purchase tickets here